https://clearcreekresources.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/ben-white-dKEbyzGxZgk-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1709 2560 Clear Creek Resources https://clearcreekresources.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/CCResources-1.png Clear Creek Resources2023-02-21 09:21:322023-02-22 11:03:385 Ways to Pray for Your Top 5
5 Ways to Pray for Your Top 5
So you’ve identified the five people you most want to see come to know Jesus, but… now what?
When praying for those in your life who are far from God, where do you start?
Here are five suggestions on where to begin:
- God is already at work in the lives of those you love. So, consider asking God to reveal to you how he is already working in their lives and how you can simply join in that work.
- Pray for the needs they have mentioned to you in casual conversation. Maybe there are health issues, worries, or struggles they are dealing with. Commit to praying over those things and checking in with them on how those things are going.
- Ask God to give them a hunger for the things of God — to seek to know him. Pray that they might have a desire for more than this world has to offer.
- Pray that God would bring additional people into their lives to love them and help lead them to Jesus.
- Spend some time being still before God. Ask him to give you creativity on how to bless your friends and a heart of compassion towards them.
Commit to pray for the friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers you’ve put on your Top 5 and see how God grows your heart for them.