These resources have been curated by the CCCC Children’s Ministry for parents to use with their kids
- The Big Picture Story Bible – Bible for Preschool ages
- The Beginner’s Story Bible – Bible for Preschool ages
- The Jesus Storybook Bible – Bible for Elementary ages, especially younger elementary.
- The Gospel Story Bible – Bible for Elementary ages, especially younger elementary.
- Children’s ESV Bible – a “regular” Bible with helps for children
SUGGESTED RESOURCES FROM CHILDREN’S MINISTRY AND FAMILY MINISTRY:
- God’s Design for Sex Series – This book series gives age-appropriate, biblically-based information to help parents talk openly with their children about sex and answer their questions about God’s design for families
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul Tripp. Great book on gospel centered parenting.
- Common Sense Media – A go-to resource for information to help you decide whether movies/games/shows are appropriate for your child.
- Other resources the Children’s Ministry uses include Essential Beliefs and devotionals which are handed out each week. They are available on the CCCC App under Children’s Ministry.
SUGGESTED RESOURCES FROM STUDENT MINISTRY:
- Circle – From mobile phones and tablets to smart TVs and video game consoles, Circle’s parental controls let you set limits and filter content across every device — all from one app
- Axis Culture Translator – A practical website/newsletter loaded with resources that helps you understand teen culture.
- Lunch with Jason – Instagram account loaded with practical advice/tips and conversations for you to relate to your teenager and understand their world.
- He also has a website with helpful blog posts, online safety assessments, and more.
- The Gospel Coalition resources on parenting. Ministry with solid doctrine and practical parenting resources.